- The Apprenticeship Programme will always treat learners as individuals and will seek to understand any issues or barriers to learning in respect of age, gender, disability, ethnicity or status.
- Learner residential accommodation is selected on a range of criteria including the capacity to provide healthy food options and the opportunity for physical exercise and relaxation.
- All training centres will make healthy food and drink available to apprentices during the training day.
- The Apprenticeship Programme will actively encourage a healthy lifestyle.
- The Apprenticeship Programme will expect learners to show respect and consideration for the Health, Safety and Welfare of other learners, staff and visitors to our buildings.
- Companies employing learners will only be allowed to participate in the apprenticeship programme if they meet appropriate Health and Safety criteria for young workers.
- All learners will have a point of contact in the apprenticeship programme and are encouraged to make contact if at any stage of the programme they feel unsafe.
ENJOY AND ACHIEVE
- The Apprenticeship Programme will help learners understand fully the career path that is being pursued.
- All learners will be challenged to perform to the best of their ability and to achieve their learning aims.
- The Apprenticeship Programme will give you access to learning environments and resources that will support you to achieve your individual goals.
- The Apprentice Programme will provide you with a wide range of assessment and review methods that are appropriate to you and the course you are taking.
- The Apprenticeship Programme is committed to celebrating the success of apprentices.
MAKE A POSITIVE CONTRIBUTION
- The Apprenticeship Programme will ensure learners are jointly involved in developing and influencing their own learning experience.
- All learners will be supported in creating their own learning goals.
- Feedback from learners will be actively encouraged and the programme will ensure learners are aware of the impact of their feedback.
ACHIEVE ECONOMIC WELL-BEING
- The Apprenticeship Programme will provide access to learning to prepare you for your chosen workplace.
- The Apprenticeship Programme will ensure learners can develop positive connections between training and the skills needed to be successful in the workplace.
- All learners who achieve will receive nationally recognised qualifications which will give recognition for learning.