The Iveco Advanced Apprenticeship Programme is the industry leading training scheme that firstly helps you find a real job with an Iveco Dealer in your area, and secondly provides you with all the training you will need to become a fully qualified Service Technician, Heavy Vehicle Technician or Parts Consultant.
This will be a fantastic opportunity to improve your long term career prospects, whether you are starting out in your first job, or progressing at work. Whoever you are, whatever your background or circumstances - if you want to start your career in the automotive industry an apprenticeship is a great place to start.
As an apprentice you will:
- work along side experienced staff
- gain job-specific skills
- earn a wage and get holiday pay
- study towards a recognised and related qualification
- Interested in a career in the retail motor industry and working with the exciting range of Iveco vehicles
- Able to show that you can work well as part of a team and listen carefully and respond to colleagues
- Able to demonstrate an interest in computers and advanced vehicle technology
- Willing to provide excellent service to our customers
- Willing to study hard in order to achieve success in your apprenticeship and your future with Iveco
If you answer YES to all the above, then apply today so that we can help you find a job at an Iveco Dealer near you and get you enrolled onto the Iveco Advanced Apprenticeship Programme.